V. Argudo-Portal y M. Turrini (coord.),“The futures in and of genomics”. International Conference of the European Association for the Study of Science and Technology. Madrid. 6-9 July 2022.
Las siguientes cinco comunicaciones formaron parte de esta sesión:
– Ambivalence in the practice of advanced genetic healthcare (Janneke M.L. Kuiper and Ine Van Hoyweghen, Centre for Sociological Research, KU Leuven).
– Addressing matters of care in divisive genomic testing projects: the case of preconception and newborn screening in Belgium (Shana Riethof, University of Liège).
– Slowing down decay: biological clocks in personalized medicine (Clémence Pinel, Sara Green and Mette Svendsen, University of Copenhagen).
– Does the future of genomics lie beyond its experimental systems? Epigenetics as case in point (Luca Chiapperino, University of Lausanne, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, STS Lab).
– From individual to the genome and back: the genomic identity multiple (Kaya Akyüz, University of Vienna).